- Wear clothing that you don't mind getting a little dirty when coming to the studio. Clay tends to wash out very easily, but it may stain light colored or delicate fabrics! We do provide aprons, but be sure to remove any bracelets / rings and shoes that may be sensitive to clay.
- Long fingernails may tear through pieces when throwing on the wheel.
- Correctly drying and firing clay takes time. During your initial class period, you will get the clay ready for the "leather-hard" stage. Additional trimming can be completed before a bisque fire, if desired, but the piece must be bisque fired before glazing and the final glaze fire. We will do our best to provide you with several opportunities to come in finish your pieces at no additional cost to you.
- Classes are conducted on a "first-come, first-served" basis. While RSVP-ing will let us know which class date you would like, only paying for a class will secure your spot.
- Demonstrations begin promptly at the beginning of class. If you will be late, please shoot us a phone call or text, or consider re-scheduling for another class time. If you need to cancel a class, just let us know. We'd be happy to re-schedule your class for you, or in extreme circumstances, transfer the funds to a gift certificate for store credit.
- If you have signed up for a class and do not let us know that you will not be able to make it, we will attempt to contact you through various means, and would be happy to re-schedule your class up to two times. After your third "no-show," however, the balance of your account will be forfeit.